Inclusion / Reconciling Resources & References
- Statement of inclusion
- Reconciling FAQ
- Marriage Policy and FAQ
- Press Release and subsequent News Article published on the MassLive website.
- Reconciling Ministries Network (RMN) - Mobilizing United Methodists to create full inclusion of all God's children regardless of their sexual orientation or gender identity since 1982,
Reconciling Ministries Network (RMN) is a growing movement of United Methodist individuals, congregations, campus ministries, and other groups working for the full participation of all people in The United Methodist Church.
- New Wineskins Covenant of Conscience - New Wineskins is a movement within the New England Annual Conference of The United Methodist Church who believe God is doing a new thing! ... We seek to organize, educate, and equip United Methodists in the New England Annual Conference and beyond to be the fully inclusive church God calls us to be.
- Methodist Federation for Social Action - Working primarily through the ministries of the United Methodist Church, MFSA supports and augments peace and justice ministries at the local, conference, and national levels. As an independent organization, we call our church to expand its understanding of the radical call of the Gospel to be the inclusive, justice-seeking, risk-taking Body of Christ.
- In the Midst of New Dimensions is a conference aimed at preparing clergy, staff, laity, and friends of the United Methodist Church to address issues of power and privilege in church and society, bringing in speakers who work at the intersection of race and sexuality – both in a practical and theological context.
Questions? ... Please email us for more information.